For some vehicles this remote can be programmed by the user manually and some would require a locksmith since not all cars have the same feature and often requires a scan tool for programming.
Remote For GMC Chevrolet Hummer Isuzu Oldsmobile Pontiac:
This remote has an FCC ID of L2C0007T. The part number on your remote is 10335582-88 or 9364556-4575. It has 3 Buttons - LOCK, UNLOCK, PANIC. The GM part number for the remote is 10335583. We test the remote on a keyless entry tester to make sure it is sending proper signals before we send it to you.
- For 2004-2012 Colorado, 2004-2012 Canyon, 2006-2010 H3:
These vehicles are not onboard programmable. You will need a local automotive locksmith to program your vehicle to accept the new remote.
- For 2001-2005 Venture, Silhouette 2001-2004, 2001-2005 Montana:
1. Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
2. Remove the “BCM PRGRM” fuse from the fuse panel, accessed by opening the front passenger door. Use the legend on the fuse panel to properly locate the “BCMPRGRM” fuse.
3. Close all of the doors.
4. Close the liftgate.
5. Insert keys into the ignition, and turn the ignition lock cylinder to ACC (one click towards you - the opposite direction from starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within 1 second.
7. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters the programming mode.
8. Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds. IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful programming. Your new remote has been accepted and all existing remote codes have been erased.
9. Repeat the previous step on each additional transmitter to be programmed (including any existing transmitters).
10. Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
11. Install the “BCM PRGRM” fuse back into the fuse panel.
- For 2006-2008 i-280, 2006-2008 i-290, 2006-2008 i-350, 2006-2008 i-370:
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close all vehicle doors, windows closed, wait for dome light to go off.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically.
10.Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until the door locks and unlocks. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11.Repeat step 10 for each additional transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
12.Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Pontiac Montana (2001-2005), Pontiac Montana (2001-2005), Chevrolet Colorado (2004-2012), Chevrolet Venture (2001-2005), GMC Canyon (2004-2012), Hummer H3 (2006-2010), Isuzu i-280 (2006), Isuzu i-290 (2007-2008), Isuzu i-350 (2006), Isuzu i-370 (2007-2008), Oldsmobile Silhouette (2001-2004).