Extended warranty is available on the checkout page.
Part Numbers: 04686481AF, 04686481AA, 04686481AB, 04686481AC, 56049249AA
FCC ID: GQ43VT13T, GQ43VT17T
This is a Chrysler Dodge Jeep Factory Keyless Entry Remote. The original FCC ID was GQ43VT13T. Then they replaced that with FCC ID GQ43VT17T. The original remotes that left the factory with the vehicles said Chrysler Part number 04686481 but it has been superceded a number of times (04686481AB, 04686481AC, 56049249AA.)The current part number is 04686481AF.We test each remote to ensure it is working before we send it to you. The remote includes the batteries.
Programming Procedure for Dodge Ram Pickup (2003-2005), Plymouth Voyager (1999-2000):
Vehicles with the keyless entry option will be shipped from the assembly plants with two key fob transmitters programmed only for that vehicle.A total of four fobs can be programmed for your vehicle. Additional fobs can be programmed to your vehicle through the use of a currently programmed fob.
NOTE: When entering program mode using that fob, ALL currently programmed fobs will be erased and you will have to reprogram them for your vehicle. However, if program mode is entered and no action is performed, the previously programmed fobs will continue to function.
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors.
2. Fasten your seat belt (fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may confuse you during this programming procedure).
3. Place the key into the ignition.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position ( Do not start the engine ).
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a programmed (i.e. functional) key fob.
6. Continue to hold the UNLOCK button, wait at least 4 seconds, but no longer than 10 seconds, then press and hold the PANIC button.
7. When a single chime is heard, release both buttons. The chime indicates that the system is in program mode.
8. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously on the fob to be programmed.9. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates that the fob has been recognized.
9. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the fob being programmed.
10. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates that the fob has been
11. Repeat steps 8 to 11 for a total of 4 fobs.
12. Turn the ignition to the OFF position or wait 60 seconds to exit program mode.
13. Your vehicle will remain in program mode for up to 60 seconds from when the original chime (i.e. Step #7) was heard. After 60 seconds, all programmed fobs will function normally.
Programming Procedure for Chrysler Prowler (2001-2003), Chrysler Town & Country (1999-2003), Chrysler Voyager (2001-2004), Dodge Caravan (1999-2003), Dodge Dakota (2001-2004), Dodge Durango (2001-2003), Dodge Grand Caravan (1999-2003), Plymouth Prowler (2001), Plymouth Voyager (2001-2003):
1. Press the [LOCK] button 5 times on any working (programmed) transmitter at 2 second intervals to resynchronize transmitter.
2. Turn ignition to the RUN position (as far as you can go without cranking the engine). Wait for chimes to stop.
3. Using the working (programmed) transmitter, press and hold the UNLOCK button on the transmitter for between 4 and 10 seconds.
4. Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the UNLOCK button and press the PANIC button (on the existing programmed remote) for 1 second and release both buttons. A chime will sound to indicate that the transmitter programming mode has been entered (allow 3 seconds for chime to sound).
5. Within 30 seconds of the chime, press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously then press and release just the UNLOCK button on the SAME transmitter. A chime will sound indicating the transmitter has been re-programmed. Repeat this step (press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously then press and release just the UNLOCK button) for each new transmitter you wish to program. A chime will sound after each additional transmitter is programmed.
6. Turn the ignition OFF and remove the keys to exit the transmitter programming mode.
7. Test each transmitter for function.
Troubleshooting: If, at the “press and release just the UNLOCK button” in the second line at step 5, the door locks unlock instead of give you a chime then you need to reverse steps 1 and 2.
Chrysler Prowler (2001-2003), Chrysler Town & Counrty (1999-2003), Chrysler Voyager (2001-2004), Dodge Caravan (1999-2003), Dodge Dakota (2001-2004), Dodge Durango (2001-2003), Dodge Grand Caravan (1999-2003), Dodge Ram Pickup (2003-2005), Plymouth Prowler (2001), Plymouth Voyager (1999-2003).