Extended warranty is available on the checkout page.
FCC ID: M3N5WY8609
Replaces Part Numbers : 164-R8092, 5921286, BT4T-15K601-HC, BA1T-15K601
Condition : Brand New Aftermarket (No Logo)
Brand : Avicero
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Ford Edge (2011-2014), Ford Escape (2012-2019), Ford Expedition (2010-2017), Ford Explorer (2011-2015), Ford Flex (2013-2019), Ford Focus (2015-2019), Ford Taurus (2013-2019), Lincoln Mks (2011-2016), Lincoln Navigator (2015-2017).
NOTE: A maximum of four intelligent keys can be programmed to your vehicle. If you would like to replace a previously programmed access key with a new access key, or if you already have four access keys programmed to your vehile, you must take your vehicle and all access keys to an automotive locksmith to be erased and reprogrammed. You can use the link below to locate a local licensed automotive locksmith.
You must have two previously programmed intelligent access keys inside your vehicle and the new unprogrammed intelligent access key(s) readily accessible. If two previously programmed keys are not available, you must take your vehicle to an automotive locksmith to have the spare key(s) programmed.
Adding spare intelligent access keys:
Ensure that the vehicle is off before beggining this procedure. Ensure that all doors are closed before beggining this procedure and that all doors remain closed throughout the procedure. Perform this procedure exactly as described below, and perform all steps within 30 seconds of starthing the sequence. If any steps are performed out of sequence, stop and wait at least one minute before starthing again.
Please read and understand the entire procedure before you begin.
1. Place the new unprogrammed intelligent access key in the pocket inside the center consol utility compartment.
2. Press the driver or passanger power lock unlock control three times.
3. Press and release the brake pedal one time.
4. Press the driver or passanger power lock door control three times.
5. Press and release the brake pedal one time. The indicator on the Start/Stop button should begin to rapidly flash, indicating that the programming mode has been entered and the two programmed intelligent access keys have been detected in the vehicle.
6. Within one minut, press the Start/Stop button. A message will be displayed on the message center indicating that the new intelligent access key was programmed. If four intelligent access keys have already been programmed to your vehicle, you cannot program any more and the message "MAX # OF KEYS LEARNED" will be displayed on the message center.
7. Remove the intelligent access key from the utility compartment pocket and press the unlock or lock control on the newly programmed intelligent access key to exit programming mode.
8. Verify that the remote entry functions operate (Lock, Unlock) and that the vehicle starts with the new intelligent access keys. If the intelligent access keys have been succesfully programmed, they can be used to activate the intelligent access with the Push Button start feature and can be used to start your vehicle.