Extended warranty is available on the checkout page.
Factory Smart Key Remote with FCC ID M3N5WY8609. 4 more key fobs have the same fcc id.
The Ford part number is 164-R7995. CJ5T-15K601-DX
The Strattec part number is 5923790.
This remote has 5 buttons, tested and guaranteed to work. When there aren't 2 working keys to use to initiate programming, an automotive locksmith is required for programming. If there are two keys already working with the vehicle, this can be programmed with an included easy to use customer programming procedure.
Remote for Ford:
This remote features 5 buttons: Lock, Unlock, Trunk, Remote Start and Panic. This remote sends it's signals on a frequency of 315Mhz. This remote will work for your vehicle if your vehicle is equipped with factory keyless entry.
- NOTE: A maximum of four intelligent access keys can be programmed to your vehicle. If you would like to replace a previously programmed access key with a new access key, or if you already have four access keys programmed to your vehicle, you must take your vehicle and all access keys to your authorized dealer to be erased and reprogrammed.
- ADDING SPARE INTELLIGENT ACCESS KEYS:
You must have two previously programmed intelligent access keys inside the vehicle and the new un-programmed intelligent access keys readily accessible. If two previously programmed keys are not available, you must take your vehicle to your authorized dealer to have the spare key(s) programmed.
Ensure that the vehicle is off before beginning this procedure. Ensure that all doors are closed before beginning this procedure and that all doors remain closed throughout the procedure. Perform this procedure exactly as described below, and perform all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence. If any steps are performed out of sequence, stop and wait at least one minute before starting again. Please read and understand the entire procedure before you begin.
1. Place the new un-programmed intelligent access key in the pocket inside the center console utility compartment.
2. Press the driver or passenger power door unlock control three times.
3. Press and release the brake pedal one time.
4. Press the driver or passenger power door lock control three times.
5. Press and release the brake pedal one time. The indicator on the Start/Stop button should begin to rapidly flash, indicating that the programming mode has been entered and two programmed intelligent access keys have been detected in the vehicle.
6. Within one minute, press the start/stop button. A message will be displayed on the message center indicating that the new Intelligent Access Key was programmed. If four intelligent access keys have already been programmed to your vehicle, you cannot program anymore and the message. MAX # OF KEYS LEARNED will be displayed on the message center.
7. Remove Intelligent Access Key from utility compartment pocket and press the unlock or lock control on the newly programmed intelligent access keys to exit programming mode.
8. Verify that the remote entry functions operate (lock, unlock) and that the vehicle starts with new Intelligent Access Key. If the Intelligent Access Key has been successfully programmed, it can be used to activate the Intelligent Access with Push Button Start feature and can be used to start your vehicle.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Ford Focus (2013-2014), Ford C-Max (2013-2019), Ford Escape (2012-2019).