Extended warranty is available on the checkout page.
Remote For Ford:
Factory Smart Key Remote with FCC ID M3N-A2C31243300 . 7 more key fobs have the same fcc id.
The Ford part number is 164-R7989.
The Strattec part number is 5923896.
Condition: NEW without logo
This remote has 5 buttons, tested and guaranteed to work. An automotive locksmith is required for programming.
You must have two previously programmed coded keys and the new unprogrammed key readily accessible. See an automotive locksmith to have the spare key programmed if two previously programmed coded keys are not available.
1. Remove the key blade from the transmitter.
2. Remove the rubber covering (A) from the cup holder. With the buttons facing upward and the unlock button facing the front of your vehicle, place the first intelligent access key into the backup slot (B).
3. Press the push button ignition switch.
4. Wait five seconds and then press the push button ignition switch again.
5. Remove the intelligent access key.
6. Within 10 seconds, place a second programmed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the push button ignition switch.
7. Wait five seconds and then press the push button ignition switch again.
8. Remove the intelligent access key.
9. Wait five seconds, then place the unprogrammed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the push button ignition switch.
Programming is now complete. Check that the remote-control functions operate, and your vehicle starts with the new intelligent access key. If programming was unsuccessful, wait 10 seconds and repeat steps 1 through 7.
If the key has been successfully programmed it will start your vehicle and operate the remote entry system (if the new key is an integrated keyhead transmitter).
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Ford Fusion (2013-2016), Ford Edge (2015-2017), Ford Explorer (2016-2017), Ford F-150 (2015-2017), Ford F-250 (2015-2016), Ford F-350 (2015-2016)