The remote is tested for proper signal before sending to you. Free tech support is available for programming. 2008-2010 vehicles are onboard programmable and 2011-2015 vehicles are not onboard programmable, this means you will need an automotive locksmith to program your van to accept new remote(s.)
Remote For GMC Chevrolet:
This remote works on 2008-2015 Chevy Express and GMC Savanna vans that have remote start and a power locks on the rear hatch and side doors. The FCC ID of this remote is OUC60221, the part number is 20970807.
- For 2011-2019 Savana, 2011-2019 Express
An automotive locksmith is required for programming.
- For 2008-2010 Savana, 2008-2010 Express
Insert the ignition key and turn to the ON position (position just before you crank the vehicle) so you can access the (DIC).
This display allows you to match Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters to our vehicle. To match an RKE transmitter to your vehicle:
1. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS √ TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays.
2. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE is displayed.
3. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for about 15 seconds. On vehicles with memory recall seats, the first transmitter learned will match driver 1 and the second will match driver 2. A chime will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched.
4. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of eight transmitters matched to it.
5. To exit the programming mode, you must cycle the key to LOCK/OFF.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Chevrolet Express 1500 (2008-2014), Chevrolet Express 2500 (2008-2015), Chevrolet Express 3500 (2008-2014), Chevrolet Express 4500 (2009-2015), Chevrolet Express Cargo (2010-2015), GMC Savana 1500 (2008-2014), GMC Savana 2500 (2008-2015), GMC Savana 3500 (2008-2015), GMC Savana 4500 (2009-2015).