Extended warranty is available on the checkout page.
This custom flipkey replaces Ford 4 buttons remote and H92PT transponder key or compatible key with Texas 4D63 80 Bit chip.
Replaces FCC IDs : GQ43VT11T, CWTWB1U212, CWTWB1U331 , CWTWB1U345, etc.
Replaces Strattec Part Number : 5912512, 5913441, 5925871, etc.
Replaces Ford Part Numbers : 8L3Z-15K601-B, 8L3Z-15K601-AA, 8L3T-15K601-AA, F8DB- 15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AB, etc.
Chip : Texas 4D63 80 Bit
Blade : H75
Frequency : 315Mhz
Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic, Trunk
- Use these instructions to add new remote to your vehicle:
1. Insert the keys in the ignition and turn the ignition switch from OFF to RUN, up to eight times within ten seconds, ending in OFF. When the vehicle has successfully entered programming mode, it will lock and then unlock all door locks automatically.
(Note: The RUN position is as far as you can turn the key without cranking the engine. If the door locks do not cycle indicating programming mode has been entered, try the procedure without doing step 1 and having the driver door closed. If you still can't get into programming mode after trying this numerous times both ways then you either do not have the factory keyless entry system or it is not functioning properly. In many vehicles you should end in the RUN position and not the OFF position. If you have anti-theft deterrent then before doing this step you should open the driver door and cycle the power door locks twice. This means you press LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK, UNLOCK. Step ones says to turn from OFF to RUN up to eight times. If the locks cycle before eight times then move onto step 2 immediately. Do not continue cycling the ignition switch.)
2. Within 15 seconds, press ANY button on a keyless entry remote transmitter. The doors will lock and then unlock to confirm that each keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated.
(Note: When the first keyless entry remote transmitter is programmed, all existing keyless entry remote transmitters are erased.)
3. Repeat step 2 immediately for each transmitter that will operate the vehicle including your old ones (if any.)
4. If the door locks do not respond for any keyless entry remote transmitter, wait 10 seconds and press the button again.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position or wait up to 30 seconds after step 2, to exit program mode. If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated, the vehicle may lock and unlock all doors one last time to confirm.
Any locksmith can cut the key to match a working key. An automotive locksmith can cut the key if there is no working key.
If there are not two keys that already start the engine when turning in the ignition then an automotive locksmith must program the vehicle to accept the key after the key has been cut. If there are two keys that start the engine already they can be used to add this key easily using these instructions:
1. Insert an existing key into the ignition.
2. Turn the ignition to ON (RUN) and back to OFF.
3. Remove the existing key and within 5 seconds insert the other existing key and turn it to ON (RUN) then back to OFF.
4. Insert the new key before 10 seconds have elapsed, and turn it to ON (RUN). Leave it ON for 1 second and turn back to OFF.
5. The security light will light up for 3 seconds to indicate programming has been successful.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Lincoln : Aviator (2003-2005), LS (2004-2006), Navigator (2004-2010), Town Car (2004-2011), Zephyr (2006),