Extended warranty is available on the checkout page.
GM Part Number : 23372322
Replaces Part Numbers : 15286816, 15824471, 15871575, 15871576, 15898567, 15921351, 19177418, 20871094, 20871095, 20871320, 20985619, 23223178, 23223179, 23223180, 23223181, 23223182, 23223183, 23234400, 23234896, 23240024, 23240428, 23258900, 23267471, 23277037, 23318166, 23322097, 23322099, 23326447
This transponder key is used on Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac and Saturn vehicles that call for B111-PT keys which use the circle plus chip (46 Philips Encrypted). When you receive the key, have a locksmith cut the key to work your vehicle then follow the procedure below to add the new key. You can use the link below to find the nearest licensed automotive locksmiths in your area:
If you have a working transponder key:
1. Switch ignition to ON with master key.
2. Switch ignition to OFF and remove key.
3. Within 10 seconds insert new key.
4. Switch ignition to ON. New key should now be programmed.
If you have no working transponder key:
1. Make sure the vehicle’s battery is fully charged. Put key in ignition and crank engine for a fraction of a second and leave the key in the ON position for exactly 10 minutes.
2. Turn OFF and remove key.
3. Put key in ignition and crank engine for a fraction of a second and leave the key in the ON position for exactly 10 minutes.
4. Turn OFF and remove key.
5. Put key in ignition and crank engine for a fraction of a second and leave the key in the ON position for exactly 10 minutes.
6. Turn OFF and remove key. New key should now be programmed.
- If the first procedure is not working then when it says to turn ignition to ON, instead go further and crank the engine for a moment but not long enough that the engine starts.
- If the above procedures seem to work but then the key only works for a minute then clean the key blade with alcohol and a brush (like brillo or steel wool.)
- If you are doing the first procedure make sure you put the old key first. If you put the new key first you can either cancel the procedure or on some models cancel the first key.
- The car battery has to be in charged well before you begin. If the car battery is weak it can cancel the procedure or on some models cancel a working key.
Works on the following vehicles that call for B111-PT keys:
Buick Enclave (2008-2017), Buick Lucerne (2006-2011), Cadillac CTS (2008-2014), Cadillac DTS (2006-2011), Cadillac Escalade (2007-2014), Cadillac SRX (2007-2009), Chevrolet Avalanche (2007-2013), Chevrolet Cobalt (2005-2010), Chevrolet Equinox (2007-2009), Chevrolet Express (2008-2014), Chevrolet HHR (2006-2011), Chevrolet Impala (2006-2016), Chevrolet Impala Limited (2016), Chevrolet Malibu (2004-2012), Chevrolet Monte Carlo (2006-2007), Chevrolet Silverado (2007-2014), Chevrolet Suburban (2007-2014), Chevrolet Tahoe (2007-2014), Chevrolet Traverse (2009-2017), GMC Acadia (2007-2017), GMC Savana (2007-2014), GMC Sierra (2007-2014), GMC Yukon (2007-2014), Hummer H2 (2003-2009), Pontiac G5 (2007-2010), Pontiac G6 (2005-2010), Pontiac Pursuit (2005-2006), Pontiac Solstice (2006-2010), Pontiac Torrent (2007-2009), Saturn Outlook (2007-2010), Saturn Sky (2007-2010)