Extended warranty is available on the checkout page.
Factory Remote Head Key with FCC ID OUCD6000022. 12 more remotes have the same fcc id
The Ford part number is 164-R8046.
The Strattec part number is 5921709.
Condition: Brand New Aftermarket Replacement (No Logo)
This remote has 4 buttons, tested and guaranteed to work. When there aren't 2 working keys to use to initiate programming, an automotive locksmith is required for programming. If you have two working keys, this can be programmed with an included easy to use customer programming instructions.
Remote For Ford:
This remote features 4 buttons: Lock, Unlock, Trunk and Panic. This remote sends it's signals on a frequency of 315Mhz. This remote will work for your vehicle if your vehicle is equipped with factory keyless entry.
- Note: Take the key to an automotive locksmith first and get key blade cut before you proceed with the programming instructions. A maximum of eight coded keys can be programmed to your vehicle; all eight can be integrated keyhead transmitters. You can program your own integrated keyhead transmitter or standard SecuriLock_ coded keys to your vehicle. This procedure will program both the engine immobilizer keycode and the remote entry portion of the remote control to your vehicle. Only use integrated keyhead transmitters or standard SecuriLock_ keys. You must have two previously programmed coded keys and the new unprogrammed key readily accessible. See your authorized dealer to have the spare key programmed if two previously programmed coded keys are not available.
Please read and understand the entire procedure before you begin.
1. Insert the first previously programmed coded key into the ignition.
2. Turn the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition off and remove the first coded key from the ignition.
4. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of turning the ignition off, insert the second previously coded key into the ignition.
5. Turn the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
6. Turn the ignition off and remove the second previously programmed coded key from the ignition.
7. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of turning the ignition off and removing the previously programmed coded key, insert the new unprogrammed key into the ignition.
8. Turn the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least six seconds.
9. Remove the newly programmed coded key from the ignition. If the key has been successfully programmed it will start the engine and operate the remote entry system (if the new key is an integrated keyhead transmitter). If it was not programmed successfully, wait 10 seconds and repeat Steps 1 through 8. If you are still unsuccessful, bring your vehicle to your authorized dealer. Wait 20 seconds and then repeat this procedure from Step 1 to program an additional key.
The following vehicles can use this remote when equipped with the factory keyless entry system:
Ford C-Max (2013-2018), Ford Escape (2013-2019), Ford Focus (2012-2018), Ford Transit (2014-2019).